- First of all you must own the domain you would like emails accounts for. If you do not have a domain you will need to purchase one from www.123-reg.co.uk (our prefered supplier) .co.uk cost around £6.99.
- If you go to http://www.google.com/apps/intl/en/group/index.html you can sign up for a Free Google Apps account. Among other things Google Apps allows you to set up multiple email accounts with your domain.
- To make it work you need to add 5 MX records into your 123-Reg control panel (Click here to view MX settings ) this will point your email to Google.
- Go to your control panel, manage domain, manage DNS, delete any current MX records. (MX Records look like ASPMX.L.GOOGLE.COM.)
- You will now be able to use your email account by logging into your Google Apps. (this can take upto 48 hours)w
If you have any problems please contact me at : firstname.lastname@example.org